Contact the British Columbia Historical Federation
British Columbia Historical Federation
PO Box 448, Fort Langley, BC, Canada, V1M 2R7
Please note: The BCHF regrets that we do not have the facilities to answer historical questions. We recommend that you begin your research by visiting your local public or post-secondary library where professional librarians can efficiently direct you to likely sources of historical information.
Please contact us regarding our work encouraging interest in the history of British Columbia through research, presentation and support.
Other Key Contacts:
- British Columbia History magazine: Magazine contact list
- Awards & Recognition:
- Maurice Guibord, Historical Writing Competition Chair, email@example.com
- Shannon Bettles, Recognition Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership: Caroline Ross, Membership Chair, email@example.com
- Website: Michael Gurney, Web Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org; Shannon Bettles, Webmaster, email@example.com
- Council Member contact list