Saturday, June 3 from 10 a.m — 12 p.m. online via Zoom
You are invited to attend the BCHF’s Annual General Meeting!
- Learn about the work of the BCHF
- Welcome the new board members
- Present a report on your heritage organization
- Listen to a guest speaker
Members of BCHF are entitled to attend and take part in meetings, proxies are not allowed. The quorum is twenty-five voting delegates.
Voting rights are granted to:
- Board members in attendance
- Voting delegates accredited by Member Societies
- One voting delegate from each Affiliate and Corporate Member
Member Societies can forward a list of voting delegates to the BCHF Secretary at least ten days prior to the AGM.
Would you like to present a short report on your organization? Contact Kira Westby, BCHF Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register to receive the Zoom meeting code, delegate registration form, and AGM package.