Each year, the British Columbia Historical Federation offers two W. Kaye Lamb Scholarships for student essays relating to the history of British Columbia.
1. A covering letter of application providing: Name, Postal Address, e-Address, College or University, Student Year, Name of supervising instructor, and an explanation in 300 words or less:
• why you are interested in British Columbia history,
• why you chose your topic,
• and any future plans to continue studies of British Columbia history
2. A letter of recommendation from the instructor for whose course the essay was written
3. An essay of 1500-3000 words for 1st or 2nd year or 1500-5000 words for 3rd or 4th year students on a topic relating to the history of British Columbia.
4. BCHF reserves the right not to award a prize in a given year should applications not be of sufficient quality.
W. Kaye Lamb Essay Scholarship
℅ BC Historical Federation,
P.O. Box 5254, Station B, Victoria, V8R 6N4
Completed application forms must be submitted by August 31. Visit Johnson Inc. for more information.