Obtain Current/ Back Issues of British Columbia History Magazine
Find current or back issues of British Columbia History magazine online or at select newsstands across the province.
2011 to present
Purchase current or recent back issues of British Columbia History dating back to 2011 through our online store. Pricing may vary due to mailing and administrative costs.
Back issues older than 2011 may still be available. To enquire about availability, or to purchase back issues by cheque, please contact Subscription Services.
Back issues of British Columbia Historical Federation publications from 1923 to 2007 are available online, at no charge and in a searchable format, through the University of British Columbia (UBC) Library. Visit Publications of the British Columbia Historical Federation.
Note: We are working to publish back issue from 2007-2011 through the UBC Library. If you require these issues in the meantime, please contact Subscription Services to enquire about availability.
Purchase current issues of British Columbia History from one of our retail partners listed below. Newsstand pricing is $7.50 CDN, plus applicable taxes.
Find British Columbia History at newsstands in:
- Burnaby: British Columbia Genealogical Society Boutique
- Chilliwack: Chilliwack Museum and Archives
- Grand Forks: Gallery 2: Art and Heritage Centre
- Gray Creek: Gray Creek Store
- Nelson: Otter Books; Touchstones Nelson Museum of Art and History
- Port Alberni: Alberni Valley Museum
- Richmond: Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site
- Sidney: Tanner’s Books
- Stewart: Stewart Museum
- Victoria: Royal BC Museum Shop
Want to see British Columbia History on newsstands in your community? Ask your local book store, museum or academic institution to contact Subscription Services for wholesale information.