Subscribe now to the magazine that chronicles British Columbia’s unique story through the words and images of community writers, archivists, museum professionals, academic historians and more. Follow the below links to access the magazine in print.
Subscription Services, British Columbia History magazine
c/o Jane Watt
Box 448, Fort Langley, BC V1M 2R7
Newsstand pricing is $7.50 CDN, plus applicable taxes. Find British Columbia History at newsstands in:
- Burnaby: British Columbia Genealogical Society Boutique
- Grand Forks: Gallery 2: Art and Heritage Centre
- Gray Creek: Gray Creek Store
- Nelson: Otter Books; Touchstones Nelson Museum of Art and History
- Port Alberni: Alberni Valley Museum
- Richmond: Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site
- Sidney: Tanner’s Books
- Stewart: Stewart Museum
- Vancouver: Museum of Vancouver Gift Shop
- Victoria: Royal BC Museum Shop
Want to see British Columbia History on newsstands in your community? Ask your local book store, museum or academic institution to contact Subscription Services for wholesale information.