Become a Corporate Member
If you are a for-profit business, company or organization with a special interest in the history of British Columbia, we invite you to join the British Columbia Historical Federation (BCHF).
The BCHF provides a collective voice for more than 100 historical societies from all corners of British Columbia. Our membership encompasses over 800 individuals and organizations within BC’s not-for-profit historical sector, for which we provide resources, networking opportunities and advocacy services.
- Annual subscription to British Columbia History magazine.
- Subscription to our e-newsletter, the BCHF Buzz.
- Special rates for advertising in British Columbia History magazine and the BCHF Buzz e-newsletter.
- Listing in our Membership Directory.
- Host a staffed booth, or sponsor an event, at our annual conference – BC’s not-for-profit historical networking event of the year.
- Sponsor an event, program, recognition award or other initiative provided by the BCHF to our members. Contact us to discuss.
Terms and Fees
- Annual membership fee: $100 per year.
- Membership term: One year, starting and ending on the date your initial membership was activated.
- One membership per organization. Please be prepared to provide a contact person as a liaison for your BCHF membership.
- Your organization must support objectives consistent with those of the BCHF. Read our Constitution and Bylaws.
Join or Renew
You may join or renew by:
- Online via credit card, using our secure Member Portal
- mail: Download, print and complete our PDF Corporate Membership Application Form and read our Values Statement.