The BCHF is pleased to annouce the following activity during the first week of our Step Up for History 2017 election outreach campaign:
- BCHF President K. Jane Watt sent an open letter to party leaders asking them to think hard about how they intend to support historical resources and the not-for-profit historical community in BC over the next four years. Read more…
- BCHF President K. Jane Watt sent our campaign outreach questions to Global News in hopes that the questions will be selected for discussion during the televised BC party leaders’ debate on April 26, 2017. Read more…
- BCHF member Trelle A. Morrow stepped up with a question to party leaders and candidates about how they plan to support the incorporation of subjects relevant to BC history into provincial education curricula. Read more…
What will week 2 bring? Send your activities, experiences and feedback to email@example.com and we’ll share it on our Campaign News & Results page and on the BCHF Facebook page.
How can you participate in Step Up for History 2017?
- Attend an all-candidates’ forum and ask the questions from our official campaign brief.
- Email your local candidates the questions from our campaign brief.
- Share the results on our Campaign News & Results page (email firstname.lastname@example.org) or on social media (#stepupforhistory).
- Visit Step Up for History for full campaign details.
Together, let’s give history a voice during the 2017 Provincial Election.