The BCHF is pleased to welcome our newest members, all of whom joined the Federation over the last several months:
- Agassiz-Harrison Historical Society, Agassiz, BC
- Fraser-Fort George Regional Museum, Prince George, BC
- Friends of the Morden Mine, Nanaimo, BC
- Port Clements Historical Society, Port Clements, BC
- Windermere District Historical Society, Inveremere, BC
- Aboriginal Research Division, Ministry of Justice, Government of BC
- Fort St. James National Historic Site, Fort St. James, BC
- Lake Country Heritage and Cultural Society, Lake Country, BC
- Oak Bay Archives, Victoria, BC
Associate (individual) members from the following communities:
In British Columbia: Abbotsford, Boston Bar, Burnaby, Chilliwack, Campbell River, Coquitlam, Delta, Fort Langley, Gibsons, Invermere, Kamloops, Kelowna, Lions Bay, Maple Ridge, Mission, Naramata, New Westminster, North Vancouver, Pender Island, Penticton, Port Coquitlam, Richmond, Sooke, Squamish, Surrey, Tobiano, Vancouver, Victoria
Further abroad: Canmore, Alberta; White River, Ontario; Winnipeg, Manitoba
Thank you for your support! We look forward to working with you and serving you now and in the future.
To learn more about becoming a member of the BCHF, as either an organization or an individual, please visit our Membership page.