Members will be receiving their copy of British Columbia History magazine soon. If you are not yet a member you can purchase a copy from our online store. Hurry— we have limited quantities in stock!
The fall issue features the following articles:
- “An Eye for a Good Picture — The Legacy of John Aitken” by Jenifer Iredale;
- “Waterfront Acquisition in West Vancouver: Ambitious, Controversial, and Forward Thinking” by Rod Day;
- “Number 3 Company (The Saanich Rangers) of the PCMR” by John MacFarlane;
- “Sam Greer and “the Old Reserve” at Chilliwack Landing” by Trevor Williams; and
- “The Great War and the Home Front: Reportage from the Ladysmith” by Esther Sharp.