Come and experience all that Revelstoke has to offer at the BCHF Annual Conference, May 26 to 28, 2016.
1 of 4
Conference activities include:
- Opening Reception at Revelstoke Museum & Archives
- Presentation on Land of Thundering Snow, our ground-breaking virtual exhibit on avalanches in Canada
- Unveiling of the Walter Moberly memorial at Revelstoke Railway Museum
- Tours to Rogers Pass National Historic Site, Revelstoke Dam, BC Interior Forestry Museum, and walking tours around Revelstoke
- Interactive presentations on Revelstoke’s Ski History
- A tour to Mount Revelstoke National Park to see the new “Nels Knickers” interpretive display
- Book fair throughout the weekend
- Awards Banquet
Check out Revelstoke Revisited for details.